We accept applications year round.
Whether the present Job Schedule Openings below coincide with your availability or not; please do not hesitate to submit your application.
When a job schedule becomes available, the first resource used for a potential worker is the file of applications we presently have. If we do not have an application, we can’t contact you when a work schedule that meets your needs becomes available.
Most of our work is scheduled during the day, during the week. Evening work is available in Blaine. At this time no work is scheduled on weekends in Bellingham.
We have a need for workers with the following availability.
Daytime work in Bellingham
3-5 hours per day; 1, 2, or 3 days per week
Days of week Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Customer Service in Blaine
1-2 hours per day; 1-3 days per week
Days determined by worker availability
Click Here For More Information About the Work
Click Here For On-line Application
Click Here For Printable Application
The mailing address to use is:
3876 Hannegan Rd., Suite 103
Bellingham, WA 98226
- I was surprised at how quickly I could get everything clean with the methods I was taught.
- I was struck by the condition of the restrooms. It is true that the cleaner a place is kept, the cleaner it stays.
- As long as the standards are met, the faster I work the more I make per hour.
- The schedule is set but it is flexible. I like having the power to choose the hours I want.
- I thought all of the clients would be completely disgusting. Not true, most weren’t as bad as I imagined.
- I like being able to get in there, get the work done, and go home.
- I thought any dummy could do it (not true).
- The owner is more than willing to do what it takes to make the job as easy as possible for you.
- Compared to the janitor service I worked with, the cleaning procedure I learned was much more in depth.